Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Are The Guy I'm Scared To Lose

Written: May 30, 2008


You are the guy I'm scared to lose…

I'm scared to lose this feeling

You were always by my side

Far apart, but close by heart

I considered you as my guide

I'm scared to lose your everything

I won't go a day without you

Everyday you make me happy

You love me, I love you, too

I'm scared to lose your kiss

Sometimes I long for more

Hold my hand and never let go

Touch my heart like you did before

I'm scared to lose your love

You were barely my first one

Without your love, I don't exist

And nothing between us is done

I'm scared that your voice would fade

Your voice turns my world around

Those sweet words that come out of you

I totally adore your sound

And days go by and I'm still in love

Everyday I always think of you

And I tell you ever since I felt this way

I'm scared to lose you

No comments: