Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Myspace About Me.

Hey you. You have entered the world of Anistorm. The happiest place on earth...ok maybe at times. What can I say about me? My name is Ana, and I go by two nicknames. My first nickname is “Anistorm”. I got that nickname since Junior year by my friends who described me as a storm angel. Then, for those who know me from TWC Today, I go by “IheartStephanieAbrams”. I chose that name because I am a huge fan of Stephanie Abrams. Here's my main background: I am 18, born in Mexico, raised in Southern California, my hometown is Colton (the city where I lived the longest), and I currently live in El Centro. I have two sisters, Adriana and Angelica. My birthday is November 19. I have a cat, Serafina, who is two years old, and a dog, Abby, who is 10 months old. I am a college freshman at Imperial Valley College, and soon I will be transferring to CSU San Bernardino (hopefully). I am one year-one month taken by my future hubby Adam Carrera (aka Vega or Cashen). I LOVE him to death and he's the love of my life. More about me, well, I love talking to people, I am also a heroine to some of my friends. Whenever they need me, I go into Heroine Status (meaning, I am to the rescue! And I will be busy, too) Most of my friends live on the east coast, and yeah they live 20+ miles from my house. I can be a little emo at times (no, not the I-wanna-kill-myself type of emo), and I am very honest when I post things online. I am not a liar and I don't care if you want proof or you want me to prove with a lie detector. I can be a total DORK at times, but hey, that's my mistakes. I love the color green. I love animals. Science is my favorite school subject. I heart the weather, and I'm hoping to turn my interest of the weather into a career. I don't like people labeling as what I am not. If you don't like what I am, then I suggest you LEAVE. Ok, anyways, in other stuff, my friends are awesome. This does include Adam, but not to mention my TWC Today friends. J.T., Autumn, Johnny, Spring Rubber, Evan, Mikey, Martin, Zachy, and so much more. Well, that's my about me, if you want to know more, just send me a comment (don't message me unless I message you), find me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter! (I'm very addicted to Twitter so you'll see me tweet very often, but one note, I must know you.). Enjoy my page. Now here are your local on the 8's. Hahaha.

No comments: