Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Day @ Disneyland Part 1

February
14, 2009: Valentines Day @ Disneyland!

So,
after almost a week of arguing with Mother Nature about the weather
for Valentines Day, Stephanie and Mike said the forecast...is NOT
THAT SHABBY! Sunny all day and clear all night. The huge so-called
MEGASTORM that was heading towards our direction was delayed until
Monday. So I was so relieved, and I don't have to wait until March
anymore.

On
Friday Morning, me and my familia left ghetto El Centro and traveled
2 ½ hours to my uncle's house in Riverside. It was raining,
though, so we all spent the whole day at the mall. Over there I
called Adam, telling him that I was finally here and to remind him
that I will pick him up at 6:30 or 7:00 AM.

So, as
Saturday came and I was supposed to wake up at 5:00. It was 4:00 in
the morning, and I couldn't sleep anymore, because I was so excited!
I was the first to wake up, take a shower, do my hair and all those
other stuff. I was the first to get all done and pretty much I had to
wait for everyone else to get done.

So
finally at 6:30, we arrived at Adam's house and I knocked on the
door. Adam was the one to open the door and he hugged me so tight, I
guess he did miss me so much, and besides it was Valentines day also.
I gave him a Valentine Gram Bear that moves and sings the song
“Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours” by Stevie Wonder. It was
awesome, he even named it “Gummi Bear.”

He
finally got to meet my mom, grandma, and Angelica. He already met my
dad, Adriana and Alexa.

So,
when we finally got in the freeway, me and Adam talked, and we
finally got to hold our hand tight. I missed that. We even played
with Gummi Bear. My dad stopped by at a McDonalds in Ontario to eat
breakfast. Me and Adam chilled, and my little sister Angelica, being
the spy and all, I shoo her off.

One
hour later we were all at Disneyland, at approximately 8:30. Dad
bought the tickets, gave two to me and Adam, and mom lets us go off
on our own. Which is pretty awesome. So me and Adam entered the park
on our own.

First
stop, Tomorrowland..

No comments: