Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Love Part 2

I woke up pretty late in the morning of November 15th, now 4 days until my birthday. It was 9:30 AM, when I was supposed to wake up at 8:00. I looked down from the bed and I saw Adriana, Alexa, and Miriam sleeping. I didn't even bother by getting up, and getting ready for my day with Adam. I have planned to stay with him all day. I took a shower, got dressed, and definetly called Adam on Miriam's cell. We have agreed that we will meet at the same corner like we did when we first saw each other, (remember "Save The Date, September 2, 2008"?) at around 11 or 11:30. At 11:25, I finally arrived at that corner, and I saw Adam coming. I shouted to Miriam, "There he is!!!"

Adam looked handsome and bright as always. Adriana met him before. He got to mee Miriam and also his new niece Alexa (who considerd him as a stranger, haha sorry, Adam). So, I got off the car, said goodbye to Adriana, Miriam, and Alexa, and finally since 2 months and a half, I was finally back in Adam's arms again.

We walked and held hands up the hill, Adam was showing me the neighborhood. He showed me where his friend Peter lives, his grandmother's house, his cousin's house, and last but not least, his house. As we stepped in, his dogs Loki and Nanook started to bark. Adam told them to be quiet because he is bringing them a new mommy (meaning: ME!)

Inside the house there was a beautiful living room. Adam's mom, Pamela, was standing at the kitchen. She was so happy to finally meet me. I gave her a big hug. And while that, Adam's dad, Rene, was excited also. Both Pam and Rene are excited that they finally got to meet me. I know Adam has told them A LOT about me, and I'm glad he did.

So for a little while, all four of us talked. Pam and Rene got to know more about me, as I talked about myself, and my side of the family. As I mentioned my sister Adriana, and Miriam, they wondered why they didn't come to meet them. Adam and I knew the reason why: She's TOO LAZY.

Adam gave me a tour of his house. His room was pretty awesome also, and he lets me check on my myspace and facebook (because I haven't been on the internet for two weeks now and it's killing me). Autumn was online and I finally got to read her message, I told her that surprisingly I'm with Adam. He said hiii to her.

Meanwhile, Pam and Rene went to the store. They have planned to make some grilled hamburgers. That would be awesome, I said. Adam and I stayed home, and had our lone time (nooooo, no, not THAT kind of lone time so DON'T START. Especially you, primas). As we surfed online on Adam's comp, and watching the Florida-South Carolina game (I'm left wondering who won the Florida-Vanderbilt game, I guess Florida did, because they went up one spot on the BCS.) And everytime me and Adam just kiss, and I'm trying to watch how Tim Tebow passes the ball to Percy Harvin, a touchdown is scored. (BTW, Adam is a USC fan, just like Rene, Adriana, and Alex...I'm not the only Florida fan in the world. I'm with Stephanie Abrams.)

And so, the hamburgers are now ready, as Pam notified us. I followed Adam to the kitchen, and prepared my own hamburger. I added lettuce, tomato, pickles, 1000 island dressing, mayonnaise, ketchup, and a large patty, between two kaiser bread buns. I served it alongside some sour cream and onion chips.

The afternoon was very tranquile. Rene popped in some music while we all enjoy our delicious hamburgers in the front garage. And I must say, those hamburgers were delicious!!!! Idk how Rene made them. Adam, Pam, Rene, and I talked and talked until the sun finally set above us.

In the night, as we all await (and wonder) the arrival of Tara, Adam's sister, Adam and I took a moonlit walk around the neighborhood, introducing me to his best friend Peter. We were there for a short time, and went back. As we went back, I decided to take out my camera and take a picture of all of us (Me, Adam, Pam and Rene). It turned out awesome. As Adam and I went back to his room, Tara finally came. I finally get to meet my future sister-in-law. Adam has another sister, Vanessa. She has a baby girl named Madison. (And yeah, she is my niece as well, along with the twins, Marcos and Hiromi, and Alexa). I haven't met her yet. And I'm looking forward to.

Anyways, Pam invited us to watch a movie...and I'm the one to choose which movie to watch. Then, there was a call...for me! It was Adriana.

"Hey, sis. Do you want to come with us to the party? We just got in."

I'm like, "Barely? I thought you said 4:00."

"I'm just asking. You can stay until we're finished."

"Ok, we're about to watch a movie anyways. You go have fun."

...and that pretty much ended the conversation. I chose Ironman, and I get to watch it in Blu-Ray. (Hahahaha I'm envying my dad, because he wanted to see a Blu-Ray movie and he couldn't.). I got to see the difference between regular movie watching, and watching a movie ..ay. I was on the edge of my seat next to Adam (Adam however, he was laying his head on my lap. I love how he does that.)

All of the sudden, during the ending of Ironman, Miriam suddenly calls...

"Ana guess what..."

"What is it, Miriam?"

"We're drunk."

"You're what???"

"We're drunk, your sister has been throwing up so much."

"Oh mannn, man. I knew it would happen."

"How are you gonna get back to Ontario? Can Adam's dad take you back?"

"Hold on..."

I told Adam, Pam and Rene about the situation Miriam and Adriana are facing. I have seen this before. This could mean I have to spend the night here with Adam.

Then, Rene did say I was more than welcome to spend the night here. But my sister had said I don't have permission. I got back to the phone with Miriam.

"Adam's dad is drunk also." I said.

"Aww, ok. Let me call you back later, and let me see if I can convince your sister if you can stay ok?"

"Ok then, bye."

I hung up, and rushed to the restroom. IronMan is almost over. As I returned to see the ending of the movie, Adam and I returned to his room, and that's when Miriam called back.

"Ana, guess what...you can stay there until tomorrow."

"Oh, that's cool."

"But let me tell you something. You two can't sleep in the same bed."

"I know that, Miriam."

Adam shouted from the background "I know that, Miriam!! My mom and dad talked about it."

"And if something's wrong, call us for anything, ANYTHING. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Miriam, I can handle anything. In fact, his parents have offered me to spend the night, anyways, so there's nothing to worry. Like you said, I'm almost 18 and I'm taking responsibility now."

"That's my little sister."

"Ok, and buy some extra buckets for Adriana, ok. And tell Alexa that I miss her ok?"

"Ok, take care."

I hung up and told Adam that I was officially staying the night. Then I told Pam and Rene. They were happy also. So, Adam offered me some comfortable clothing, a shirt and some pj's.

I guess I was wearing the scent of Adam around me, as I felt like I was getting high or something. It was about 11 PM and Adam, Rene and I stayed up to watch TV. (BTW, Rene was playing a game on his comp). At 12:00, Adam and I went to his room to show me World Of Warcraft, a game he plays everyday. Then, at 1:00 AM, Adam tucked me in to his bed, because he will be sleeping at the couch. ***sigh***. He kissed me good night and left his room. It was a little dark though, but I know he's there for me when I need him....

No comments: