Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome To "Twitter-ing"

www.twitter.com

So, idk when this site was developed or invented or I guess, built. But it has exploded the internet revolution.

How did I find this so awesome? I got three words for you: Abrams, And, Bettes.

A&B announced Thursday that they are "twittering" from Twitter, so you know me, as an A&B fan, I went online during the commercial break to check it out. It seems that Steph and Mike actually check on their tweet replies, and some of them do get on the air.

To combine the subject to another, I've been telling you that February 20th is the day my life is a Turning Point. Well, guess what, when I thought that Evening Edition coming to an end was my Turning Point, well, I told myself, think again. A&B got my Tweet on the air!!! THAT was the turning point. I guess it was the best Turning Point so far (despite the ones I faced in the past years).

Ok well anyways. My Tweet got on the air, also my good friend from TWC Today, J.T. he got several Tweets on the air. (He must be famous I guess haha).

So the main thing about "Twitter" is that you can follow your friends on what they are doing. It's like you're updating your status every five minutes or so. It's not like Myspace or Facebook. You just update your friends on what you're doing, and they can comment on your status.

I got several friends, on there, including Zach, J.T. and Autumn has planned to fix her account soon, so soon she'll be on. Adam doesn't know yet, and I would LOVE to tell him about this.

So, if you want to know what I'm doing, just look for me on there, just type in "Anistorm" and you found me.

Hasta la Vista :)

No comments: