Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Save The Date Part 2

Written: September 3, 2008

September 2, 2008: Save The Date ((Part 2---My Day With Adam))


As the last time I wrote before I left, I wrote down the goal I made in the back of my junior year journal. That goal came true on September 2, 2008.

I left Mexicali with my dad and my older sister Adriana at 9:30 PM and arrived at my sister's house in Northern Riverside (near Colton) at around 12:30-1:00 AM. We have planned to stay there for the whole night and the whole day on tuesday. It was too late for me to call Adam to tell him that I finally arrived C-Town, but I'd managed to wait until in the morning. I know he was excited for my arrival.

So during the night I couldn't sleep at all, because Adam was on my mind all night. I kept thinking what would our reunion would be like. Would it be joyful? Tearful? Mannn!!! I just can't wait!!

I mean, it has been 2 ½ years that I saw him in person, despite the horrible day we've been through. We known each other for four years, and we are together for 6 months (and counting). I always keep on thinking that since it's my first time dating, I will definetly get my first kiss. The kiss I've been waiting for 6 months, possibly all my life.

So, on Tuesday morning, I woke up at 7:45 AM and it took me about an hour and a half to get ready. My hair was a mess and it's gonna take me extra time to fix it the "Stephanie Abrams" way. (and trust me, it takes me an hour or two to get it all perfect depending on your frizz status to fix it like Stephanie Abrams). So for the remainder of time, I put on my eyeliner, mascara and my lucky chapstick.But there was one more thing to do: Call Adam!!!!

So, I dialed his number and he answered it. He was happy that I am now in my so-called hometown, where I lived the longest. We agreed that our date will be at the Inland Center Mall in San Bernardino, the mall where I used to hang out with some of my friends during freshman year). It would be now the first time me and Adam would hang out, not as "friends", as a "couple".

It was now 10:00 AM and my dad, my sister and I went back to Colton to pick up Adam, because he didn't had a ride. I was pretty excited. As I arrived, I called house, telling him that we are now waiting for him. As I looked out from the window, I saw him...walking. He was sooo handsome!! My heart began to flutter! And my mind was like "OMG I can't believe this is happening to me!!" I came out of the van and approached to him while he was crossing the street. He went up to me and hugged me soo tight, he missed me soo much. We were finally reunited. So, Adam got to meet my dad and my sister, and headed to the mall.

Then, during the ride, he held my hand for the first time, he said, "Sweetie, it's been two years, and it's finally here."

I was soo excited.

So, as my dad and my sister dropped us off (around 11:00 AM), Adam and I finally reached the mall. We reached the entrance, hand-holding. (and yes, my sister made fun of us, and I don't care.)

So we walked around and we never let go of each other. I, however, never wanted to let go, because I was enjoying every minute of it.

After looking at a few stores in the mall, we decided to sit at those self-massaging seats. (I tried those during my sophomore year when I was shopping with my mom once). As we did, Adam and I kept on hand-holding. "Turn around," he told me. As I did, I gazed and stared at his pretty and beautiful hazelish-brown eyes. We got closer and closer and he pressed his lips on mine. It was like a dream come true. The same thing goes for Adam. I held his hand tight during that special moment, and I wanted more. And you know what, I gotta say that the kiss tasted pretty good. He asked me how I felt, and I felt dreamy!! It was something I haven't felt before. I even have butterflies in my stomach.

For the rest of the day, Adam and I walked, talked, hugged and kissed. I was even about to fall asleep in his arms once, feeling that it was heaven for me. You know what, it does. Because everytime I am cuddled by Adam, I feel safe, because he's protecting me.

We shared a strawberry-banana smoothie. It was our favorite flavor. And we took random pics of each other (Check them out in the "Anistorm & Adam" album) and also took a photo booth snapshot. I bought a gift for him also, a big-o whirly pop, just to remember this day. At the very last minute, I saw my dad waiting for me at the exit, and I felt embarrassed. But now my embarrassment doesn't care because I am used to this.

The goodbye was pretty difficult. As my dad took us back to Adam's place, I felt like I didn't want to leave. As he dropped him off, we kissed for one last time, and left. We were both happy that we finally saw each other again...but I felt that it wasn't enough.

My dad told me that maybe next month I'll be able to visit him again. As I prepare for the road trip home, I kept thinking about him and I tasted his kisses. Sometimes I wanted more. Sometimes I wish he could come with us to Mexicali (hopefully on my 18th birthday). I know Adam and I are worth it. I mean, we waited for a long time for this moment to happen, I even prayed to God once, telling him to give me an opportunity to see Adam again, and he fufilled it. I am satisfied. But if another day like that comes again, I'd be so happy, but this time I'm staying a little bit longer. One day is not enough!!!! I will never ever forget this day, and I know Adam won't forget either. :D

No comments: