Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Real Dream & How It Fools Your Mind

Have you ever dreamed of a specific event and thought it was all for real? Have you ever woke up one morning and realized that the specific event you dreamed about happened yesterday and you realize again that it never did? This happens to me so many times and I am tired of being fooled around in the middle of the night when I dream. I either expect this event to occur (if I dreamed happily) or I fear it would happen (if I had a nightmare). But it never did. Recently, my boyfriend Adam dreamed about our parents fighting and fighting, (like the plot of Romeo and Juliet). He did fear that would happen, but it turned out it didn't. Some time ago, I dreamed of visiting Abrams & Bettes at The Weather Channel (See Blog). There me and my friend Autumn met Stephanie Abrams and Mike Bettes. I already know that those dreams are impossible to come true, but when you dream about that it felt so real, even the senses were real. The most weird thing I dreamed about was when I was pregnant. (Don't start the rumors, people). From when I told Adam I am, to when I give birth. It also felt real. I had that feeling when there was something inside of me for weeks. I have to know that if I dream and I felt it was real, then I will wind up sleeping for years.

No comments: