Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Love Part 3

Sunday November 16, 3 days until my bday. It was probably 9:00 in the morning because I got my 8 hours of sleep. Weird that Adriana didn't call, weirder that no one is awake. So, I decided to do something pretty cool. I opened the door slowly and exited Adam's room. I spotted one of the dogs, Nanook, sleeping in the hallway. I try my best not to wake him up. I saw my sleeping prince sleeping there on the couch. I went up to him, bent down on my knees, and started to caress his face. He smiled and woke up, opening his hazelish-brown eyes.

"Mornin, sweetie..." I whispered.

"Good morning." He replied.

I must say, we couldn't stop looking at each other. Our eyes were sparkling, like stars. I was right all along. I do believe in love in first sight. He is my first love.

We woke up and went on Ventrilo. I surprised Tony and Fred with my voice on Adam's screen name, Vega. Haha, what a wonderful surprise.

It was now 10:00, and Miriam called, just to check up on me.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. I slept peacefully last night"

"Nothing bad happened last night?"

"Noooo. No. I'm positive".

"Ok, just wanted to let you know that Adriana is still throwing up, and Alex will pick you up at 1:00."

"Ok, That's fine. Perfect then. Thanx, Miriam."

"Your welcome, bye."

I told Adam that I will be picked up at 1:00. I must say, I must enjoy every moment before I leave...

As breakfast came, Rene served us up with Chorizo with eggs. (since I'm an almost vegetarian, there are some types of chorizos that make me sick, I think the driest of the dry. And yesterday I told them about the time I got sick eating Walmart Meat, yeah, you don't want to know). Then, Adam and I decided to play our favorite game, Street Fighter!!! Adam was Vega and I was Chun-Li. I know those two do hate each other, but what the FREAK, we're in love. On the Fuse Channel, the Street Fighter movie was on. We both cuddled each other and enjoyed watching it and also played against each other on Street Fighter as well.

Then, the Pittsburgh Steelers-San Diego Chargers game was on, and Adam and I went to his room to watch it. We cuddled once again.

Then, all of the sudden, Adriana called.

"Hey sis. We're here."

"Oh...you are?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, we're on our way."

I felt a little heartbroken and had to tell to Adam that my sister is now here to take me, and I guess the miracle worker as well. I got my stuff, the shirt I had on yesterday (I kept Adam's shirt on, he wanted me to keep it.)

So Adam accompanied me outside, and I said goodbye to Pam and Rene, my new mother-and-father-in-law. Then Adam and I saw the car, the miracle worker's car. I got in, and kissed Adam for one last time. And the miracle worker drove away with me, Adriana, and Alexa. At that point, we didn't return to Ontario. I went back to my home, in El Centro. Serafina is waiting for me, because I miss her so much. But I'm gonna miss Adam even more. His cuddles, his kisses, his words "I love my Ana". But those words I wil be able to hear them again, if I get my internet back on soon. I hope. And I'm still wearing the shirt he gave me, and it still drives me crazy...

...and that's my story with Adam...

No comments: