Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hoping Our Dreams Of Love Will Come True

Written July 8, 2008 (After declaring that I finally found the one)


Sometimes I just have to believe that I would make it this far in love. And sometimes I just can't believe it.

I am so glad that I found my one true love.

I am so happy I have him.

I don't know what I will do without him.

Without him living, my life is like Romeo and Juliet.

We both survived the Long Road To Ruin.

When people say that long-distance relationships don't work at all...I have to disagree with them. Because I now realize that DISTANCE doesn't matter.

I am in love with Adam Carrera.

Separated as friends, reunited as lovers.

I don't freakin care about any bullshit that was said about us. We are in love and that's it.

He's my first boyfriend, my first love, and now, my fiancee.

I still can't believe I made it this far!!!

It's something I am starting to believe and it's called "Love at First Sight."

Sometimes I am afraid to lose Adam.

Those tears I cry for him means I am showing the fear of losing him.

I know we will make it very far.

Our love is so strong that it will take us anywhere.

Our dreams about our future will become a reality.

Although we are now older but we're still young. We have a long way to go.

Love is powerful, and it's an amazing feeling.

I am so glad I have Adam Carrera in my life.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: