Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Day @ Disneyland Part 6

At 9:00, the show that illuminates
the skies of Disneyland, Fantasmic! will be on. It was pretty
crowded when we both arrived. There was no where to stand (or sit)
at. After 10 minutes of searching, we found the perfect spot, right
under the night sky. Adam cuddled me during our wait. I must say,
everytime he cuddles me I feel so protected, and I can't stop looking
at his eyes and caressing his face. We're truly in live, and we're
about to see the most magical night of our lives.



The show started when Mickey Mouse
appeared on the scene and water spashed out of the Rivers of America,
with scenes from old Mickey Mouse Cartoons such as Steamboat
Willie
. It was pretty adventerous. At the end, a steamboat
appeared and there were several Disney characters, such as the ones
from Toy Story, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, the Princesses, and so much
more! The fireworks started to blast in the sky and it became very
magical for me and Adam. At that time we realized that our dreams
have come true, when we saw shooting stars from the Princess castle.
We both had a wish...and our wish came true. I guess this Valentines
day really meant something.



As the fireworks came to a close,
Adam and I have little time but not too little to have ful. We
entered the Haunted Mansion and it wasn't that scary at all. Then, we
had one more ride to go into. Adam thought I was a rebel when I
thought about it...it's too cold, we're both shivering...and I was
like “Whatever...I'm going for it!!!” We totally went for Splash
Mountain.


The line for Splash Mountain was
very little and we didn't have to wait at all. I sat behind Adam in
the middle and the ride had so many sudden drops. So many you can't
even expect! At the end, there was this huge drop that got us wet big
time, and got me shivering in the end. It was now 10:00, and I
wondered if my family was looking for us.


The second showing of Fantasmic!
Was going on, and we found my grandma, Adriana, and Alexa,
shivering with cold. We walked with them to Main Street to look for
my parents and Angelica. While we waited, we spotted both Mickey and
Minnie!! So Adam and I went to take a picture with them. Then we went
to the hat shop to buy mouse ears. (Well, I did, Adam only bought a
regular hat :P) And we found my parents and Angelica at the main
entrance. We walked back, hand holding to the parking lot.


I must say it was the most romantic
Valentines Day ever. The best part is that it was in Disneyland and
the best-of-the-best part is that I spent the day at Disneyland with
Adam. Out of the past Valentines day, I wore black and I never cared
about this day. But now I do thanks to Adam. I am not the Anti
Valentine anymore. The good thing is that I am visting him 2morrow.
(February 15- “Pre-Anniversary”). It's gonna be awesome. During
the ride home, Adam and I held on together. (despite the fact my
grandma accidentaly smashed his hand with the car door, and I had to
pull his funny bone to make it better...haha classic). So, at 1:00 AM
my dad dropped Adam home, and took Gummi Bear with him. I kept his
flowers, the souveniers he bought me, and I couldn't wait until
2morrow...to conclude my stay in C-Town...

No comments: