Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Day @ Disneyland Part 3

When
Adam was just two years old, he went on Peter Pan's Flight. The ride
is consisting of the movie Peter Pan, but when he got on, he got
super scared and never wanted to get on that ride again. He said that
he got scared because the inside of the ride was pretty dark. The
standby line is 30 min, and I decided to go for it. Adam didn't want
to, as he held my hand very tight during our wait. It kinda felt
embarassing because my mom, grandma, Adriana, Angelica and Alexa were
waiting in line for the ride as well. Adam did tell the story to
them. I kept on telling him “There is NOTHING to worry about.
You're older now, you should be able to conquer this fear.”

...and
he still gets the chills...not because it was cold outside.

Now it
was time to get on the ride. Adam continued to hold my hand real
tight, as the “boat” rose up in the dark tunnel, Adam squeezed my
hand and grabbed me to kiss me. I wondered that I was something to
cure his fears or idk. The ride was fast and I thought it was
spectacular. Adam had his arms around me, even after we got off. At
the exit, I told him “Stop right there, I'm gonna take a picture of
you, and show it to your parents that you finally got to get on Peter
Pan's Flight.”

Adam
accepted that he did conquered the 16-year-old fear and posed for
the picture.

During
the day it all started to pack, the lines were getting longer, even
for the most popular rides, such as the Indiana Jones, and Space
Mountain. Pirates Of The Carribean, located at the New Orleans
Square, wasn't that bad, and we decided to wait. I gotta say, when I
went to Disneyland in the 5th grade, Pirates Of The
Carribean was one of my favorite rides, and it was pretty cool. Well,
today it was even more cooler. Especially when Adam and I enjoyed the
sudden drops and even got a little wet.

After
riding Pirates Of The Carribean, Adam and I became hungry, and
decided to return to Main Street to get something to eat. The day was
going pretty well, and I couldn't wait to have more fun with the
love of my life.

Returning
to Main Street, we ordered two chili dogs, and two large drinks. We
had our own table just to ourselves. (I was surprised there was no
one from my family came to spy on me...it's just impressing.). It was
a perfect Valentines day date. And all was going pretty smooth...Oh
and guess what, while we were there, we saw Mary Poppins, and
Aladdin!!!

No comments: