Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Confirmed: Serafina Is Pregnant!

Written: October 18, 2008


On FRIDAY October 17, 2008, upon returning from EL PIONERO Hot Dog Parlor in Mexicali with my mom, my two sisters Adriana and Angelica, and my niece Alexa,it was a surprise that Serafina was let outside without being noticed. But surprisingly, she was with another cat, a male cat. I'm like "OMG, did she......????" I had to kick her inside...

Two days later, I wasn't sure about it, after I did find out her changes in her behavior.

She's been drinking her milk, when usually she doesn't. She's sleeping 23 hours a day. She's eating more than she used to. Her tummy is a little hard. And she doesn't want me to hold her. Do you know what this means??? Serafina Danielle Carrera, kitty/daughter of Anistorm and Adam Carrera, is PREGNANT for the 2nd time.

I just had to make this declaration now because I wasn't even sure that she is, until I felt her belly, and she's cranky everytime I touch her. Serafina is barely 2 years old and lately she wants to be a mom again. She had been a mom before.

On April 20, 2007, at 4:20 AM, unexpectivly, Serafina gave birth to 5 beautiful kittens. This was her first pregnancy. Since she was about to turn a year old, I was concerned that she would ignore the kittens and leave then dying and in need. But I was wrong. Serafina was always there for those 5 bundles of joy. During that time, I was getting obsessed with Abrams & Bettes, so I decided to name the kittens after A&B, the names were: Abby, Betti, Stephanie, Mike, and...this name came to me randomly, Edith. :P. I kept the five kittens for a month, and had to give them all away. (There are pics of her and her kitties on Sera

This year is going to be different. I want to keep one of Serafina's kittens. IDK how many will she have, but no matter how many, I want to keep one. I want to name a kitten Destiny, if it's a female, or Mike, if it's a male (named after Mike Bettes). (In case you're wondering, Stephanie will be the name of my future baby).

But also, Serafina will be having a future brother or sister. My dad will be adopting a small dog (not a chihuahua) soon after we settle down in my new house. I haven't decided on a name for it yet, but you should stick around with my updated entry...before I move. (Probably on Halloween, because I'm gonna be here giving away candy to the kids while my little sister goes trick-or-treating).

Ok, so yeah right now Serafina is sleeping, like always. So, people, don't start teasing me that I'm a granny now for the 2nd time, same goes for Adam, too, but he grounded her for a period of time.

No comments: