Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Save The First Dance

Written: During Aunt Guillermina's Wedding Party, May 24th, 2008. First posted May 28, 2008

**This was written at the party saturday night...waaay before I got drunk...ha ha ha***

A party filled with music and lights

People enjoying the night

Most people have a date to enjoy

But all I need is my boy

The dance floor is empty and clear

It's not what I fear

Because I'm scared to dance all alone

But i really loved that musical tone

I want to slowdance with you

Our song is on and I won't make it through

I decide to wait your arrival

Saving this dance for survival

My love, this party is no fun

It's like in the day, clouds covers my sun

I would rather ask you to dance with me

We would dance on the floor freely

Until our song is over

I'll be in your arms forever

Just remember, my love

I'm saving this dance for you to prove...

No comments: