Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2008 Changed My Life

(Written December 31, 2008)

As the new year 2009 approaches, it makes me want to be focused again. Make new resolutions and predictions for the whole year and for the following year. I gotta say that I do remember every single thing that happened in the year 2008. When 2008 arrived, I always said that it would be MY year. I was very nervous because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to complete my goals, such as graduating high school and getting into college. Of course that is one of my top three priorities I had made since Junior year, but when I looked back in my junior year journal, I still have my priorities. And looking at those got me thinking: "I did them all!!!"
My top priorities made since junior year were: 1. to be able to see Adam again, 2. to graduate from High School and go to college, and 3. get a PSP!!!

I wasn't been able to complete those goals until 2008 arrived. It was my year to get them completed. I just realized that I did when 2009 arrived. I felt like I finished the year and is ready to try new things.

Making new and long time friends is also a priority for me. (It was the fourth one, formerly the third because I wanted a PSP so bad.) I really did BTW. I met Autumn, my A&B fanbuddy, now BFF. We are gonna mark a year in our friendship, (idk the day but I remember we became friends in January).Then, I can't forget the B-Town friends: Suly, Sara, Maricela, Meli, Gracie, Brenda, and Skye. They have converted me into a different person before moving out. I'm still friends with them. Some of them were my friends since Junior year when I first entered B-Town high!

Then, my favorite part of the year: Adam. My priority was to be able to see him again. But there was something that got me the urge to see him again, and it was added onto this priority. February 22, 2008 was the day he confessed his feelings to me from our freshman year and asked me if he wanted me to be his girl. I said yes. Although before that date I was a brat who didn't want a guy in her life. I wanted to be single all my life. Adam came back to me and changed that, and I feel like a completely different person. I remember one day in March, before he headed off to Kentucky, after calling him on the phone for the first time, he said he loved me, and I cried.
Then...oh yes, can't forget the day we first saw each other again. September 2, 2008!!! It was the best day of my life and I finally completed the priority to be able to see Adam again. Today, we are 10 months in our relationship, and we want it to last forever!

I graduated from High school in July. And that made me proud. And finally I was able to go to IVC and be able to sort my future out. I know by heart that I want to take the right direction, and I want to take it with Adam. I guess that would be one of my new priorities.

And...oh one more thing: the PSP. Yup, I got it too, for Christmas. I love it!!!

Now, changing the subject a little, my new years was pretty awesome, except the part that I was sooooo hyper, especially when me and Jovie did some karaoke. Mariana finished the year with her BF breaking up with her on MSN. I told her that when I see this dude again I will kick his ass (pardon my language but it's the truth. No one hurts my primas like that).

Ok, now that 2009 is coming in a matter of hours, I have decided on new priorities, and YOU, the reader, are the witness. Here I go...

1. to be able to see Adam more often!!!
2. Finish transfer studies and transfer to a university (this includes choosing a university)
3. hopefully drive
4. get a job to help pay for college!! (grants are not enough! I'd probably go back to BW)

Just a note that these are not 2009 resolutions. These are just goals or priorities that may take until the year 2010.Just to let you know I haven't made some yet. I'd probably write a new blog about it.

No comments: