Wednesday, March 4, 2009

August 8, 2008

Written: July 8, 2008

August 8. Such a normal day for some of you. The number 8 seems like a more luckier number than the number 7. The number 8 seems so scarier if you suffer from OCTOPHOBIA. And the number 8 seems crazier...if you plan an insane party this year...That I will start explaining.

August 8th, 2008 is going to be one insane day. Why? Let me say this like I did to my prima Mariana not long ago today: 08/08/08.

Get it?

August 8, 2008 is declared as the DaY oF CrAzY EiGhTs. Because there's 8's everywhere. Unlike 07/07/07 as the luckiest day ever, and 06/06/06 as the scariest day ever, 08/08/08 seems to be the craizest day ever. Anyone planning something on that day?

You know what...I got plenty...

First of all, the Beijing Olympics are on that day and my dad is so psyched about it I don't freakin know why. Especialy the soccer part. I'm more into football...so...yeah. I'm waiting for that. But I know for sure I won't be watching the opening ceremony.

Second of all, I have 2 birthdays, and one of them is verrrrrry special.

My friend Denisse is turning 19 on that day and I heard that she is gonna have a party. That's splendid because I know it's gonna be crazy, baby!!

Adam is turning 18 on that day, too. Which comes to think of it...everything all around him is the number 8. I can bet that this could be the wildest day ever for him. And hopefully, I'm gonna be there on his birthday...It's a day of insanity!!!!

I guess that would be it for now. There's only about 31 days for that day to come and 25 days for me to see my sweetie again. But all I know is that August 8, 2008 is going to be the most INSANE day ever!!!!!! I can sense it now!!!!!

No comments: