Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Save The Date

Written: September 1, 2008

September 2, 2008: Save The Date


As I write today...I now know what I accomplish and what God gave me the chance to do. The priority, the wish, the goal I made since the first day of my Junior year of High School (when I entered Xochimilco Tech High School in Mexicali), I wrote to myself this note on the back of my Junior Year Journal:


"As our lives become even worse, we start to fall apart in our friendship. But it doesn't end here. Adam and I remain good friends. And we'll keep it that way, no matter what happens. Our distance doesn't matter. For as I say, whatever it takes, maybe in a year, or in 10 years, I will see Adam again. I'll do anything to see my best friend again, even if it's just for one simple day."


On September 2, 2008, the date is saved.

I always wished for one simple day just to see Adam again, but now, officially, the day has finally come and that day is 2morrow.

Now, ever since 2 ½ years, our lives are now fixed and repaired, where this time, we are more than just friends, we are long-distant lovers.


I am leaving Tonight with my sister Adriana and My dad and currently I am getting ready. Adam and I have agreed to meet at the mall Tuesday morning. It's kinda like "the last day of summer" for us, because we both start school on wednesday (especially me, because I got classes in College). I am coming back Tuesday afternoon or Tuesday night and I will write another blog about my adventure. All we wait is one reunion soon to be successful...


My long road towards Adam ends here.... :D

No comments: