Thursday, March 19, 2009

"What's The Best (Or Worst) Vacation You Have Ever Had?" My Outline

So, I am writing this essay for WF-2nd class and it's due in two weeks. I have to write about my best (or worst) vacation I have ever had. I have one best and one worst, and idk what to write about. I took notes about my two vacations, and here's what I got.

My Best Vacation
Valentine’s Day At Disneyland (February 13-15, 2009)
· Arrived at Colton on a rainy day
· Went to the mall
· Called Adam to make sure everything is okay
· Past week; nervous about the forecast
· Could not sleep Friday night due to excitement
· Woke up at 5
· Left the house with family at 6
· Arrived to pick up Adam at 6:30
· Traveled to Disneyland
· Mom gave us permission to go off on our own
· First rides: “Star Tours” “Matterhorn Bobsled” “It’s a Small World”
· The weather being so perfect!
· Entering Fantasyland, Adam overcomes fear of “Peter Pan’s Flight”
· “Pirates Of The Carribean”, Lunchtime
· “Indiana Jones”, “Space Mountain”
· Fireworks
· The long ride home

My Worst Vacation
Spring Break 2006
· Recently moved to Mexicali a month ago
· Anastacia (RIP January 6, 2006 to June 12 2006, my first kitten before Serafina) barely three months old
· Great Uncle Moy invites me and my family to his ranch at La Rumorosa
· NO TWC, could not find the forecast whatsoever
· Ist day of spring break, packed everything, even Anastacia
· Traveled up the huge road and mountain
· Reaching the top, it started to rain and gets dark
· Arrived at the ranch but took shelter
· Spotted a coyote nearby, protected my things, and the kitty
· Worst time to camp, but it was too dark to go back down south
· Temperatures felt like in the teens.
· Not enough blankets, could not sleep
· Next morning, Anastacia became sick
· All decided to escape the fate
· Went back down south in Mexicali,
· Weather became extremely different
· Learned so much lessons about the extreme weather
· Anastacia became better the next day

No comments: