Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Dream With Adam

Dreamed on the night of May 29th, 2008, written May 30, 2008


Adam wanted me to blog about the dream I had...so...ok!

I was in College and Adam proposed to me! Idk which college I was but Adam was with me. we were at a beautiful place (a bridge over a river), and he bent down on his knees, facing me and gave me a ring. Then...months later, we got married, it was a regular wedding...nothing fancy. Except that it was green!! LOL. Then...months after we got married, I found out that I was pregnant! 1 month!! Adam was soo excited, Somehow I never knew that ever since freshman year in high school we would make it that far. As my pregnancy goes during my dream, Adam was there for me, we even picked a name when we found out that it was a girl: Stephanie Lynne Carrera. (Named after Stephanie Abrams). Then the dream was over when I was giving birth to Stephanie Lynne.

If that dream came true...would it happen?

No comments: