Wednesday, March 4, 2009

At 17...

Written: November 20, 2008 (After ny 18th bday)


At age 17, my life was given a huge turning point...or maybe at least one turning point...

On November 19, 2007, was the day I turned 17 years old. When I turned 17 at 2.05 PM, things definetly changed.

At 17, I landed on my first job, Barbara Worth Junior High School as a secretary's aide. At that place, I changed alot, and I was known as a heroine there.

At 17, I was given a new computer for my bday, but the turning point started there...I'll tell ya later.

At 17, I started to become more and more sacrificing. I sacrificed half of my life to my friends. I became more of a risk taker as well. I am more daring and brave than when I was young.

At 17 I became leader of my primas (Step aside, Stephie!!!)

At 17, Adam Carrera became my first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss, well, what can I say? He's my first EVERYTHING!!

At 17, I grew and grew. I became more mature, I became more of a heroine and my relationship with Adam became more stronger.

At 17, I finally realize the true meaning of love, by telling Adam I LOVE YOU for the very first time.

At 17, I left a huge mark at BW. Taking the power of sacrfice to another level.

At 17, I started my first year in college.

At 17, after two years of not seeing each other I finally got to see Adam again for the very first time. He was my priority.

At 17, I built so much character thanx to Stephanie Abrams.

...and At 17, I've been one person with various turning points in life, now that I'm 18, I can experience more of these and more intense turning points as the days go by.....

No comments: