Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aunt Guillermina's Wedding: After The "I Do"

Written: May 25, 2008

Currently...my mommy, my sister Adriana, my daddy (who went back to his home), and all of my aunts, uncles who stayed for the after-party, are sleeping...shhh

So, first of all, during the mass, I almost cried!! I mean, I never felt that feeling in my life. I mean, I am starting to love weddings. The mass was amazing. Besides the wedding six of my 37 cousins had their first communion. And the mass was crowded! It's because everyone from my mom's side of my family came! I was sooo excited.

And so, after the mass, I hugged my aunt and uncle so tight, wanting to celebrate their trail of 50 years. Man, I never knew that love is forever. But my aunt and uncle are one example. They made it 50 years. They followed my great-great gramdmother's tradition. I can imagine now...what if this 50th anniversary wedding...was mine? Just last night I had a dream about that.

So, 2 hours later and I changed clothing from a punk rocker going to church, to a dark angel. My dress looks like a dark angel. (The silver, black and purple dress...LOVED it). And wore high heels.

Then, there was this band, Jurrasic Park, they played live and people danced the night away. I however, took pics of all of my familia. (check out the album)

But then, that night was harder to forget, because I got drunk for the first time. My sister offered me some Tecate and shoved it in my mouth. And before you know it, I became addicted and drank from my sister's cup.

And that's why I am drunk now.

So yeah, I had so much fun. Adriana went past the limit of drunkness, so, yeah her pics are real.

I had so much fun last night...

No comments: