Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Dream With Abrams & Bettes

OMG I can't stop thinking about this dream I had last night. It seemed so real I kept on thinking that it happened just yesterday.

It all started when I got to meet Autumn for the first time in person in my visit to Atlanta, Georgia. We still have the passion and obsession for Abrams & Bettes. As we both strolled and visited downtown, we both saw a familiar face at a department store: Mike Bettes!!! Autumn screamed. But we didn't want to scare him off or something. So, we came up to him said hi. He was kind and stuff. He even gave us autographs. We showed him how much we admired him. And to top it off, he invited us for dinner at his house the next day. So the next day came and Autumn and I were super-duper excited. We had to dress perfectly for Mike, and we were starving...we didn't expect Mike to cook!! As it rolled around, I had a rental car and I drove with Autumn to Mike's house. We came in and his place was incredible, and the whole house smelled like fried turkey. (in fact dreamwise, he made fried turkey). The dinner table was like a thanksgiving feast, it had turkey, mashed potatoes, cooked vegetables, dinner rolls, and for dessert, triple-chocolate-chip cake, with cookie dough ice cream. Mike told us that someone else would be joining us here. And indeed he did, Stephanie Abrams came. I was so excited! And she sat next to me!!! I felt like I want to scream, but I had to hold my breath. So, Mike introduced us to Stephanie, and we started eating. When we ate, Mike and Stephanie told us a little more about A&B, and how things are shaping up. Autumn and I told them about our future goals of becoming meteorologists. And of course, Mike and Stephanie gave us advice about that. I remember one part when Stephanie said "do all of your math homework,". She told me personally, "take every single math class, even discrete math classes." because I had told her that I go to college. After eating we chilled and talked at Mike's living room. Stephanie told me that she had read one of my fanfics. She read Undiscovered Weather, one of the best fanfics I have written. She told me it was awesome. Mike and Autumn were getting along so great...even though Autumn was blushing at times :P.
On that time, Stephanie and I had so much in common, especially the part that we both like the Florida Gators. Mike talked about the time he did the Gator Chomp one time, and he said that his buckeyes will be crowned champs next year. As it all came to an end, we had to say goodbye to Mike, and Stephanie stayed with us. She told us that she can give us a tour of the A&B studio the next day. We were excited. When we returned to the hotel room, me and Autumn fell asleep in our beds, thinking about tomorrow....

The next day (today), I didn't wake up in Atlanta, I woke up in El Centro. My room smelled like turkey...but it turned out that my grandma was cooking turkey legs for dinner, since we ate Tortas. I swear to Adam and Serafina, that this dream I explained to you above...seemed so REAL it felt like it happened yesterday. Ohh man...I wonder if I am able to dream about the A&B tour??? Ohh I hope so. Stephanie seemed so nice and funny in that dream, and Mike looked HOT. I kept on saying "this weekend I went to Atlanta with Autumn to visit Mike and Stephanie" instead of "this weekend I did nothing but talk to Adam on ventrilo, and went shopping with my mom". I should start looking at reality this time...I'm just overwhelmed about the dream!!!

No comments: