Wednesday, March 4, 2009

With Love

Written: July 21, 2008


I was the girl who would never love...and be loved.

But I was wrong...

I had someone by my side...all this time.

I thought this feeling would never ever come to me.

I feel completely different with this feeling.

But it has taken over me.

I can't get it out, but I can develop it more.

All because of you, you have changed me, and I thank you.

Now...I LOVE YOU.

With all my heart...

It feels like that you came back for me.

Now, I love you like never before.

But I never loved before.

I never kissed anyone.

I never held a guy's hand.

I never said "I love you" to a guy before.

I never recalled "heaven" in his arms.

Everything has changed with this feeling I have now.

I love you.I wanna hold you.I wanna kiss you.I wanna be in your arms, recalling that it's heaven.I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU.

Everyday I think of you.

You became my everything and you are just awesome.

I thank you for turning my life around because baby you mean everything to me.

Baby, I LOVE YOU.

No comments: