Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Abrams & Bettes Quiz

Written: January 19, 2008


Hey Abrams & Bettes fans! It's finally finished (well, sort of).

Myyearbook.com is experiencing problems and so I decided to post the quiz here.

So anyways, which A&B meteorologist are you, Stephanie or Mike?

Note: Notice that the choices are Happy faces () and cool faces (), not A, B, C, D.

Ok, here we go!!!

1. What do you do in your spare time?

-I like to watch football at home every weekend; I am not the type of person who goes shopping for no reason. Also I like to do my errands, too.

-I like to watch OHIO STATE FOOTBALL!!! AND THATS IT!!!

2. Which type of weather do you prefer everyday?

-I love the heat!! Bring it on!!

-I like the snow and the cold temperatures. Even when Aerosmith is in town, I would rather go there, even in -5 degree weather.

3. What do you usually wear everyday (HINT: what type of clothing, not your label)

-A plain, short-sleeved T-shirt and jeans.

- I wear anything that either breaks or don't break the dress code.

4. Let's say that you are a high school senior and you have two college choices: Florida and Ohio State. Which one would you choose?

- Florida

- Ohio State

5. What is your catch phrase? (or your favorite catch phrase)?

- It´s not too shabby

- It's (not) all glitz and glamour

6. Your favorite color is…

- Green

- Pink

-Blue

-Black

-Orange

-Where's my color?

7. Let's say that you and your friend made a bet on the college football National Championship game. It's you VS your friend. After the game, you lost, and you have to sing the fight song in front of everyone! Would you do it?

-I REFUSE TO!!!

-It is against my will. I will do it…no matter how embarrassing.

8. What type of severe weather motivates you?

- Hurricanes

-Tornadoes

-Snow

-Heavy rain/floods

9. If you go on an adventure, what adventure would it be?

-Anywhere. I am one adventerous person. In fact, I traveled everywhere!

-Somewhere with interesting weather

10. Which one goes first: SUN or SNOW?

-Sun first…then snow.

-SNOw first…then the sunshine…

RESULTS!!!

If you have more happy faces ()

Result: Stephanie Abrams

You are Stephanie! She likes the warm weather like you. You are one different person when it comes to college football and shopping. You are a true weather spotter when it comes to adventures, and on any adventure, you would dare to chase a category 5 hurricane! You love to see your best friend smile! You have a warm heart that can brighted anyone's life. Keep it that way, dude.

If you have more "cool" faces ()

Result: Mike Bettes

You are Mike! He can be serious at times, but like him, you enjoy life more as Stephanie. In the subject of college football, you love your team more than anything. You are willing to sacrifice for one important thing in your life. You love to choose anything that is numero uno on your list…because you PREFER IT. In any situation, you are wiling to do anything…no matter how crazy.

Like the quiz...PLEASE COMMENT!!!

No comments: