Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Health Fair...and DOCTORPHOBIA

At school, a local hospital has announced that Today and Tomorrow, there will be a Health Fair. I read several posters, and they don’t say what there will be at the health fair. If you don’t know, I got a fear of doctors, called DOCTORPHOBIA. I really do, and if I see a doctor coming up to me, I run. Well, seeing those posters do tell me that I do have to combat DOCTORPHOBIA. I’m not a psycho, just which I have decided to give this health fair a shot (not a needle shot…ahhhhh!!!!). There are five stations and if I complete those five stations, I get a free lunch. I should get an update on my health, most probably they might check on my blood pressure, eyes, cholesterol, my height and weight. Hmmm, yeah, I should give it a chance. :)

No comments: