Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Super Bowl, 2009 So Far, Etcetera Etcetera. (A Random Blog)

Written January 30, 2009

I feel so lonely...this weekend and beyond. I got no one to talk to, no one to hang out with (the Primas are having other stuff planned). It's all BS here.

So, it's SUPER BOWL weekend this weekend, and there are no Steelers fans nor Cardinals fans here in this so-called CHARGERS-town. (Chargers SUCK.) I'll be the one watching the super bowl on my own and I have to watch it. Because I got rivals, and I have someone who will not be able to "see" it.

To someone who won't be able to "see" it, my Gator Bait, Adam. Today was his eye Lasik surgery. And that's one of his resolutions/goals of 2009 and he is finally fulfilling it. I am still unsure because my parents have been talking about visiting C-Town for Valentines Day Weekend, and I am wondering how long will he recover. Back to the Super Bowl subject, we both go for the Steelers, and since I still have my eyes, and his eyes are recovering, I might be able to send him pictures.

As for college, Intersession cancelled on me. Turned out that I didn't have to take those classes at all!! Wow, what a freakin time-waster. So I spend so much time here at home, than wherever. I'm looking forward to Spring semester, which it starts Feb. 17.

MY RIVALS for the Super Bowl: Autumn, my dad, my little sister Angelica (she doesn't even understand this, even though her fave color is red). Any other friend who I find them pick on/trash talk/smack talk about my Steelers, I will CHOMP YOU like I did to the Oklahoma Sooners (wait, that's College Football, sorry.) Well, YOU'LL see what I'll do.

I need to tell you the truth, I REALLY need to get out of the house, I mean, I am so F'ing TIRED of stayin here all cooked up in this house. I should start job searching. I should volunteer at the animal shelter (because I care for animals). I should attend driving school. I should do SOMETHING. My primas haven't rescued me lately. Man...I hope there's some hope in that Valentines Day Weekend. I hope I do something over there. (Right now it's unofficial, keeping it updated.)

February this year is going to be a challenge for me. February 20th is one day my life has a turning point. I have faced so many turning points in the past couple of years. With two becoming life changing after that date.

February 20, 2005: Me and my best friend Roxy got into a huge fight and after that date we never spoke again. Three days later everything started to crumble because of her.

February 20, 2006: Adam and I became closer than I have ever imagined, this was a week before I moved away, eight days later, he had that horrible seizure accident, and I never saw him again.

February 20, 2007: After hearing that my mom wanted me to move back to the US (when I was attending that so called NIGHTMARE High School) I packed my stuff and moved to Brawley. On that day I thought I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis but it all turned out that the stupid doctor gave me the wrong test results. Three days later I was attending Brawley High.

February 20, 2008: This was the day that changed my life for good. This day, I was reunited with Adam on myspace and confessed his feelings for me from freshman year. I was confused for two days, then after those two days, I said "Yes I will be your GF".
...and look at us now...

What will happen February 20, 2009? I don't want to know. I will have GOD throw it at me.

Ok, I guess I will shut up and I should do something now. I can't because I'm babysitting.

Oh and BTW, Stephanie Abrams will be at Punxatauney, PA, for one of my favorite holidays, Groundhog Day! I guess Spring is already here, so why we need one?

No comments: