Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I Despise Riding The Bus

As you may all have know, I take the City Transit (aka the bus) to go to school. And everyday stupid stuff happens. That’s why I never have a “nice ride”. Here are ten reasons why I hate riding the bus….literally.

1.The bus drivers are so evil, they act like the school bus drivers.

2.Old people have priority (I understand that), but do they have to push me to the back without asking me politely?

3.The phrase “Ladies First” never exists.

4.99.99% of the bus riders do not use the pull-down cord to request to stop at a certain bus stop.

5.The bus is NOT wheelchair accessible. (Maximum limit is 2 wheelchairs, the third one is always left out and has to wait for the next available bus and seating.)

6.Some drivers don’t know when the next bus will come.

7.If you miss the bus, you have to wait approx. an hour and a half for the next one.

8.NEVER sit in the back. It’s not safe, it’s too dangerous, too much grafitti, etc!!!!

9.For people that are coming from Mexicali, the bus is considered a taxi for them, referring back to reason numero 4.

10.Children have also the priority but stay away from the ones that are sick.

No comments: