Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bark, Bark, A New Puppy Arrives. Needing An Opinion On A Name!!!

Written: December 17, 2008

Well, ok, more of my blogging about life again.

So, when my dad came home from work, he told me and my older sister Adriana about the new puppy that will be arriving at our house soon. Well that soon, will be tomorrow!!!
I've been thinking about a name for a puppy. Dad said that the puppy, a 7 month old cocker spaniel, is a female. I want to name a puppy after my favorite show, A&B. And there are a wide variety of choices.
Ok, here we go...here's my challenge: How many names can you make out of these names:
-Stephanie Abrams
-Abrams & Bettes
-Mike Bettes

Here I Go:
Abby, Abigail, Stephie, Stephanie, Abra, Abram, Abry, Betty, Betsy, Miki, Mikey-Loo, Michie, Anie, Mikelle,

My total: 14 names. And I have to choose from that list above. It's not that easy. There is a possibility that the puppy will not be named Stephanie, because I have a cousin named Stephanie (aka Stephie, but she's a bitch, whatever xP she doesn't exist in my life anymore). I'll try to make a decision.

I thought and thought...and I was finally down with 4 names.
The choices are:
-Abby
-Abry
-Stephanie (Stephie for short)
-Abra

Ok I might need some feedback from my friends. Anyone with an opinion??? Gladly appreciated. :)
Anistorm OUT...again.

(Update!!!! December 17, 2008)

In less than 24 hours my inbox is so darn full in regards of my bulletin I just posted last night.

I need your guys's help in naming my new puppy...
It's a 7 month cocker spaniel, and it's a female.

I want to name it after my favorite show, Abrams & Bettes: Beyond The Forecast.


Last night I did a challenge, to make names out of the following names, "Stephanie Abrams", "Mike Bettes", and "Abrams & Bettes"
My total: 14, as mentioned in the last bulletin/blog

I was down to four choices:
1.
Abby
2.
Abry
3.
Stephanie (Stephie for short)
4.
Abra

Some of my friends spoke out and said that either Abby and Abry are perfect for her. Some of you said that Stephanie is too long for a 7 month old puppy.


Some of you even gave me more suggestions, such as Tajie. She named a tornado "Twista-Bettes" after a tornado, and Mike Bettes.
Instead, how about if I name mine "Twista-Abrams?" :P

Keep those suggestions coming.
T-minus 17 hours until she comes!!!!

No comments: