Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines Day @ Disneyland Part 5

Returning back to Tomorrowland
again, we went for Space Mountain. The line was 70 minutes! But, Adam
and I didn't bother to go for it. So the line started in the upstairs
part. At first the line didn't seem far and long but as we went
around it became long. Adam and I became cold, as I was being cuddled
by him.


During our 70 minute wait, Adam kept
on looking around and up in the sky. I wondered what was wrong with
him. Then he spotted a star right above us and that's where he told
me that he was having a flashback. When Adam was in middle school, he
got really jealous of his friends because all of his friends had a
girlfriend. And he was the only one that doesn't have one. He started
to cry when he was telling me the story, while he was looking at the
shiny star that was illuminating above us. Then he said, “All my
life I've been looking for a girl ike you. I've tried so hard. I've
been rejected so many times. And now my dreams have come true because
of you. You're the one for me. I love you Ana!!”


I never realized he was actually
crying until I saw tears falling from his eyes (for once I thought
there were his eye drops). I wanted to cry too, but I refused to.


I cuddled him and kissed him so many
times, and I kept on telling him “everything is fine. I am here for
you, Adam. I am your dream come true.” The start never stopped
illuminating until we both entered inside.


We finally entered Space Mountain
and we had to wait another 10 minutes inside. After that we got in
the ride and it started in a sudden rush. I didn't expect Space
Mountain to be so dark (even more darker than Peter Pan's Flight).
Then, during the ride, Adam made crazy sounds like Vega from Street
Fighter as well. What's more embarassing during the ride? On the
on-ride photo, I accidentaly covered my face at the time they placed
the snapshot on us.


And yet...Space Mountain...was the
BEST RIDE EVER!!!!!!!!!!


It was almost time for the fireworks
and Adam and I decided to go for one more ride before that: Buzz
Lightyear's Astro Blasters. We had to go in there to shoot aliens to
become a better space ranger. In the end, I guess Adam became the
best Space Ranger than I did, because he scored more than I did.

No comments: