Saturday, April 25, 2009

Realization?

I had a dream last night...

I was at college, and I was hanging out with the guys (Jesse, Springy, and Billy) we were having fun, and just chillin outside. This took place shortly after breaking up with Adam. All of then sudden, I get a call from his dad. He asks me how I was been and how was everything. I told him "good, I'm just chillin." Then I had that urge to ask how was Adam. He said he was okay, but was depressed. I wasn't sad about that. After we hung up, Springy did the storm train dance. :P Adam's dad showed up in front of us. He came up to me and gave me a photo album. Inside that photo album had pictures of me and Adam...some of our good times. I was viewing that album, and when I was about to finish it, Jesse took the album from me, Springy lights fire, and burns the album into ashes. I was a little confused to why they burned the album. Billy took me away from Adam's dad and us, Springy and Jesse ran away.

Intepretations tell me that when I was using my cellphone, it tells me that I am being receptive to what's new in life after being in a relationship. When Adam's dad brought the album, it tells me that I just want to look back in the past for a bit. But as when Jesse took the album and Springy burned it, the burning album tells me that the memories are finally left behind, and it was time to move on to the future.

After that dream ended...somehow I woke up depressed. But I didn't care. I'm making very good progress of getting over him.

No comments: