Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anistorm 2 The Rescue....?

April 14, 2009. This morning I had a dentist appointment at Mexicali. I arrived there at 10, and spend about two hours in the office. After coming out of the office, I spotted a little girl standing in the middle of the street. I started to feel a little knot inside of me when that little girl was standing there in the middle. Then, suddenly, I saw a black car coming by really really fast and it was heading towards the little girl. I just had to act fast. I went on the street and grabbed the little girl's arm and got her off the street. There were people witnessing what was about to be a horrible hit-and-run accident. The little girl didn't cry, and she held my hand tight. She then pointed out her mother who was seen looking at magazines at a newsstand. I was shocked to see that she did not pay attention to the girl at all. I went up to the mother and the girl stayed with her. The mother stared at me like WTF were you doing with my little girl. I wanted to slap her. But I simply walked away. To tell you the truth, I am so happy that I saved her. If it was my daughter then I would be her hero.

No comments: