Monday, April 27, 2009

Making Good Progress...But It's Not Over.

It has been almost a week since Adam and I broke up, I am making good progress of getting over him...but at some point, he doesn't seem to get over me...according to perspectives from some of my friends.

Well, I am protected on Martin's stream thanks to Jesse, Springy and Billy (I less than three them :D). His IP address is banned. and Autumn seems to be getting some messages from him, but I urged her to not reply. Ashley never knew that he did the whole "posing as herself" thing that happened last week. She is now on my side.

As of now, I am on vent with Ashley, and nothing has happened. I am also with the guys chillin.

I know I will get through this, but I still need to be careful and watch my back because I know something will happen. I know I will protect myself from any kind of danger.

No comments: