Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Top 10 Reasons Why I Watch College Football

Anistorm's Top Reasons She Watches COLLEGE FOOTBALL:

1. FLORIDA GATOR FAN since 2006 (Yes, the 06-07 season was my first one and I was pretty amazed they won the championship and Mike Bettes had to do the Gator Chomp on A&B hahaha)

2. UCLA is my second favorite...NOT USC.

3. Going for the GATORS, does not mean I want to be like Stephanie Abrams...ok maybe but at least we got something in common...

4. I get so hyper when Tim Tebow scores a touchdown.

5. I love to pick on/trash talk/smack talk about teams that I don't like (I'll tell you at reasons # 9 and 10)

6. I cry when my team loses (this really happened in the 08-09 season, when they lost to Ole Miss 31-30 *grrr*)

7. My team DOMINATES the BCS (Meaning: BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES. Yes they are numero uno in the country. And yes I do know what that means so you are free to ask).

8. I even have a FLORIDA GATORS sweatshirt, and I wear it whenever Florida plays. It brings me good luck I guess. Looking forward to getting the Tim Tebow Jersey!!

9. Teams I respect: Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State (at times...:P) UCLA, Texas, California,...there are so many I guess.

10. Teams I disrespect: USC (because four people I know go for this team, including Adam, his dad Rene, my sis Adriana, and her friend Alex. WHO CARES. Florida plays better football than USC. Meaning, better action, better players, etcetera etcetera.), Oklahoma (because they are such crybabies, they can't even make a perfect touchdown! I can prove it, I saw the BCS Title Game 2009!!!), The WHOLE SEC Conference (because they want to take revenge on my Gators. And that's messed up!)

BUT....one more thing...it's just for fun ok!! No offense taken. (unless you are a gator hater and you want to pick on/trash talk/smack talk about my team then ok, YOU'RE ON!!!)

Just have fun :

No comments: