Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's October...OMG O_o

It's October...it was planned to be the BUSIEST MONTH of my whole first semester of Sophomore year. It all starts with a midterm for Music Appreciation & Listening.

Sooo, Music, eh? I got to learn about musical notation, musical instrument families, the fabulous lives of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Handel, etc. It's fairly easy, but except I have to listen to a ton of music from Mozart and Beethoven. I have to memorize what instruments they used in the music. >_> sweet.

For those who didnt know, On the week of October 5th, I will be gone for the week to Ensenada...just for a vacay. My parents have been planning this since that one weekend we went to Ensenada, Temperatures are fairly pleasing, like around 70-something degrees or so. Lows around the 50s. Perfect beach weather, right? I prefer beach weather in the 80s, if I want that, I would go to San Felipe. I beileve my mom and dad are planning to go there at the 2nd half of the week. I already settled stuff with my professors and yes I will be taking my college stuff with me. Yes I will take my laptop with me as well! I will come back on either the 9th (Friday) or the morning of the 10th (Saturday).

On the week of October 12, it's OFFICIAL MIDTERM WEEK. Yeah, I got Beginning Algebra w/ Emphasis in Graphing, Political Science I, and Introduction to Information Systems midterms thrown in there that week. I may have a presentation for Music Appreciation & Listening class as well...not sure...will check.

I also have club activities thrown in there as well. I plan to participate in the Adventure Club's 3rd annual Staff VS. Student Softball Game on October 16, and if I don't have plans on Saturday the 17th, I plan to participate in the Imperial Farmer's Market Octoberfest.

That is all I have planned this month, but MORE stuff will pile up as the days come.

But...oh my, I need some rest already.. and I havent reached the month yet! I've been in heroine status for 2 weeks straight and been participating in some activities at TWCT (and will continue to in October). I've been in 3 different arguments with 3 different guys (will NOT mention names). One of them, you may probably know of, the other two, I dont even want to talk about them at all.

So, okay really do need some rest. Literally. See ya whenever. :P

No comments: