Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Random Blog By Meh...

Another one of those so called random blogs from me...

So, it's been a month or so that I have posted one of these, so I decided to write about what has been going on this summer and how my first week of 2nd year went..

Some things are going well, some are...well you get the point...

In terms of college, my 2nd year started off great! I am loving all my classes, and it's wayyy better than last year. Also, I am hoping to make it official that my graduation year will be 2011, which is also the year I will be transferring. Can't wait!! I will put my best effort to make it. My other plans are to also get involved in a club! I plan to join the Adventure club. Looks like a great club. As of now I am doing some serious college searching so I can follow their transfer plan.

In terms of friends: I feel like I have gained a new best friend. His name is Patrick. Yeah, that one Patrick from NY, the TWCT meteorologist. He IMed me for help and support last week and this week, and I felt like I had to be by his side for everything, including those "Youtube stream incidents". I was always his backup. I do try my best tho to keep up with everything.

Anyways, I do hope everyone's semester turns out to be the best! Good luck to all!

No comments: