Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Number Of "Rants" I Made

Life is good. That part I know. But, then sometimes life can't be too good, and it makes me want to complain alot. I call those complaints "rants", because I love to complain in a violent, and angry way.

So, here I go. Here are some of my rants as of April 22, 2009

1. # of rants about the times I missed the bus: 8. WTF...they don't even wait for the people who arrive on time. Buses arrive so freakin early now. Now I have to wake up so freaking early just to wait for the bus earlier than usual!

2. # of rants about the times I had to tell people to SCREW OFF: 1. Recently, I told an grouchy old lady to get out of my sight because she wanted the seat I was sitting in at the front of the bus. i told her "NO." She was evil....

3. # of rants in regards of TWC: A Billion. OMG AL ROKER IS COMING TO TWC!!! No. That is not my problem, and no I am not an Al Roker Fan. Okay, I knew that he would come here, I knew he would ruin TWC by storm. I made a billion rants about this and I made some today..that will be explained in a later blog very soon.

4. # of rants about school: pretty much 10. Most recently they made a new restriction on registration. Post Sophomores, graduate students, and Special ED students have the priority to register. Incoming freshman and sophomores have low-priority registration (meaning we get the last seats in some classes). That sucks. Why didn't they do UNIVERSAL PRIORITY REGISTRATION on every student? On June 2nd I expect those pop up errors to fade away. >_<

5. # of rants about being an 18 year old biotch: A Trillion. Long story. Its mainly about getting a job. :P

6. # of rants in regards of Adam: Hmm, lets see. 1..2..3..None. I <3 you sweetie!

7. # of rants about my friends: None either....:P

8. # of rants about that one dude who loves to pick on my friends: 65. <---This is NOT a random number as I counted that since I got to know him in February. If you don't know who I am talking about, see my "Dear SOB" noteblog.

9. # of rants about Technology: 50. rant #50 happened this morning at exactly 6:01 AM. My internet went out. >_<

10. # of rants about life in general: to infinity and beyond.

Total Rants I made: 1,200,000,000,115
Number will go up by the end of 2009. :P

No comments: