Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear SOB.

Okay...during the past....idk...2 months or so, you were a complete A-hole. I never trusted you. I hated you. We never done anything to you. We were gentle, courteous, but all you do is talk smack at us for no freakin reason.

But why? Why at me? Do you have a problem with me? I help friends, I am a heroine. For me you are a villian wanting to take over the world. But I am glad I defeated you this Cinco De Mayo.

And still, you talk smack...outside of our world.

Let me tell you this. SOB:

Mess with me: You're dead.
Call Jesse a F***er: You're screwed, then dead.
Call Martin a racist: Hah, you're a racist yourself!
Scold Josh like that on youtube: Meet your worst nightmare.
Make more offensive YT vids: I will report them...no matter how times, in fact I even reported your channel as violent.
Mess with ANYone else or ANY of my friends: you'll never know what I'll do.

And...you think you would moderate a forum when 99.99% of the members despise you (including me)? Being a moderator is too much work. Nobody would appreciate you being a moderator. And if you want to know what caused the permanent ban of your "alter ego?" It was me, I was the one who reported him. You can hate me for that, but everyone thanked me. You are more than welcome to hate me. Martin, Gary, Stephen and Kyle Smith are great administrators. Martin however...I trust him 100% and I know he will be a great moderator.

So, if I see you or if I get a text/im/tweet/message/email from one of my friends about you...you'll never know what I will do to you. because all this needs to stop now.

Get away from me.

Ana/Anistorm/IheartStephanieAbrams

No comments: